UFaster is the best buy and best performing speed boosting software for all speed Internet Connections services, like Dial-up, Broadband and Wireless, etc.
UFaster will also boost Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox as well as all Internet activity such as data download, online games, streaming video, web searching, page loading and even network performance.
UFaster also has excellent visual and numerical speed tests to enable the user to see before and after performance improvements.
UFaster is totally automatic and needs only one click and absolutely no knowledge to get instant speed improvements.
UFaster has been tested with Modem, LAN, ISDN, CATV, ADSL, Cable and other types of connections. Once accelerated, the download speeds and web loading speeds are increased by up to 200 to 600 percent.
UFaster supports Internet Explorer 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and 7.x, Mozilla Firefox 1.x, 2.x , and some other Internet Browsers and works well with Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista.
» version 5.0.0 - posted on 2008-07-27
EULA - End User License Agreement
HC Software Development (HCs) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use software UFaster (the Software). For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited. For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- if you have several computers, said you shall purchase additional UFaster licenses for each computer on which you install UFaster.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not HCs assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
HCs IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL
DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in HCs. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.